World-Class Warehouse Implementations and Improvement
Get the right team to plan, align, and manage your distribution center projects.
Do you need the right support to manage critical projects? Let’s talk.
Project Management Solutions
New site implementations have many moving parts, involve wide groups of stakeholders, and have lots of costly pitfalls. It takes world-class planning, experience, and communications to avoid mistakes, anticipate and react to new circumstances, and have sites go on-line as planned.
Supply chain teams use PL Programs to ensure their complex site implementations succeed. Our expert project-management and warehousing-specific subject knowledge brings critical know-how to your improvement initiatives and site start-ups.
- Provide clarity for team and stakeholders
- Detailed planning and follow-through
- Manage project risk and uncertainty
- Engaged, responsive communications
- Operations perspective and team-focused
- Extensive warehousing operations management background
- Forward & reverse logistics experience
- Automation procurement & implementation
- Detailed functional strategies
- Quantitative approach
- Lean philosophy
Types of Projects
- New site implementations
- Site design and layouts
- Site operations efficiency improvements
- Project Management capability development and coaching
Why PL Programs
- Experience & expertise on complex site start-ups
- Best-in-class project management methods
- We learn your business and integrate with your team
- We’re independent and work for your success
- You need experts who can zoom in to critical details and zoom out to the big picture
A leading beverage company engaged PL Programs for project management of their first North American distribution center. Facility was a greenfield automated site over 770k sf in size. PL Programs organized the work among a wide group of stakeholders, completed planning, managed governance processes, and added value through operational insights during design and implementation. The site went live on the planned schedule and on budget. The client has engaged PL Programs for its next site implementation.
“I can’t imagine what this project would be like without Paul” is a phrase often heard at [client]. Paul’s success in managing the complexity of large (>$100M) projects is a function if his world class organizational and facilitation skills, his ability to work broad groups of stakeholders, and a functional depth in logistics/operations he has amassed over years of digging into tough problems.”
– Jerry Joye, SVP Operations
A contract packaging company engaged PL Programs to design a site implementation project management approach for an in-progress project. PL Programs laid out a comprehensive method for implementing new client sites, including functional strategies, governance, and planning methods, in documented standard operating procedures. The project went live according to plan and client was able to use the methods in other projects.
“Everything that we did to ensure a successful startup worked beautifully… By all accounts, by far the best startup [Co] has ever done… Our processes are working.”
– Client Director of Operations
Get the right team today.
PL Programs, LLC is a VA-certified Veteran-Owned Small Business.