World-Class Warehouse Implementations and Improvement
Get the right team to plan, design, and manage distribution & fulfillment center projects.
PL Programs is a project management and engineering firm focused on distribution, fulfillment, and warehousing operations.
We help supply chain teams with site design, project execution, automation, and operations improvement.
Do you need the right support to manage critical projects like site startups and efficiency improvements?
- Provide clarity for team and stakeholders on key schedule, scope, cost, and resource planning.
- Align the team through the project
- Provide detailed planning and follow-through
- Manage project risk and uncertainty
- Ensure engaged, responsive communications
- Deliver competitive procurements and cost certainty
Design Done Right
If you’re starting a site, running an operation, or adding automation, you want to be confident that your design is done right the first time.
We provide engineering services for warehouse design, automation integration, and operational improvements.
We partner with you to understand your business and complete analysis of your requirements. We collaborate with expert design input to meet your needs for process design, site layouts, and technology selection.
Our approach is quantitative, detailed, and grounded in Lean principles. Our team has 20+ years of experience in facility design and operations management to deliver a solution that meets real-world needs.
Types of Projects
Examples of what we do
- New site implementations from business case through stabilization
- Site and process design, equipment procurement, and installation management
- Industrial engineering reviews of labor plans, site designs, and process capacities
- Conveyor systems and sortation design and implementation
- Package-handling and material handling engineering
- ASRS design, procurement, and installation
- Robotics and LGV / AGV implementations
- Pick module design and implementation
- Program management for operations projects
- Project Management capability development and coaching
Why PL Programs
We’re into warehousing. We love clean processes, good design, expert execution, and efficient and painless operations. And we love making those things happen for you.
Warehousing can be messy, with a lot of change and uncertainty. We want to understand your business and make sure your operation works in real life.
We’re thorough, fast, and don’t hit you with nickle-and-dime changes. Your experience is important.
Our project management approach is a highly tailored, responsive experience for you and your team. You get clarity throughout all aspects of the project, because no one likes surprises. Our design is top-notch, coming from years of experience of solution development and implementation.
“I can’t imagine what this project would be like without Paul” is a phrase often heard at [client]. Paul’s success in managing the complexity of large (>$100M) projects is a function if his world class organizational and facilitation skills, his ability to work broad groups of stakeholders, and a functional depth in logistics/operations he has amassed over years of digging into tough problems.”
Jerry Joye, SVP Operations
“I worked with Paul and his team on some ramp-ups for beverage sub-co-packing facilities for one of our customers. Together we handled all the project management tasks for these integrations and start-ups. Working with Paul and his team is absolutely amazing, as they are always on top of everything and make sure that meetings are fun to attend and not a burden. Working with them in a team is just a breath of fresh air and Paul’s knowledge on diverse topics is really impressive. The qualities I appreciated the most from them were that they’re 100% reliable and you can always trust that what they say that they’ll do – they will go above and beyond to make sure that it is taken care of in the best way possible.”
Alexandra Lins, Project Manager
“Everything that we did to ensure a successful startup worked beautifully… By all accounts, by far the best startup [Client] has ever done… Our processes are working.”
Randy B, Director of Operations
Get the right team today.
PL Programs, LLC is a VA-certified Veteran-Owned Small Business.