Distribution Operations Consulting
World-Class Warehouse Implementations and Improvement
Get the right team to plan, align, and manage your distribution center projects.
Do you need the right people to manage critical projects? Let’s talk.
Supply chain teams use PL Programs to help their complex operations projects succeed. Our expert project management and distribution-specific subject knowledge brings critical resourcing to your improvement initiatives and site start-ups.
- Provide clarity for team and stakeholders
- Manage project risk and uncertainty
- Detailed planning and follow-through
- Engaged, responsive communications management
- Lean philosophy
- Quantitative approach
- Detailed functional strategies
- Operations perspective and team-focused
Types of Projects
- New site implementations
- Site closures or moves
- Automation additions
- Site operations efficiency improvements
- Developing methodologies for operations projects
Why PL Programs
- You can’t let your projects fail
- You don’t have the right people right now
- You need clarity throughout your projects
- You need experts who can zoom in to critical details and zoom out to the big picture
A leading beverage company engaged PL Programs for project management of their first North American distribution center. Facility was a greenfield automated site over 770k sf in size. PL Programs organized the work among a wide group of stakeholders, completed planning, managed governance processes, and added value through operational insights during design and implementation. The site went live on the planned schedule and on budget. The client has engaged PL Programs for its next site implementation.
“I can’t imagine what this project would be like without Paul” is a phrase often heard at Red Bull. Paul’s success in managing the complexity of large (>$100M) projects is a function if his world class organizational and facilitation skills, his ability to work broad groups of stakeholders, and a functional depth in logistics/operations he has amassed over years of digging into tough problems.
– Jerry Joye, SVP Operations
A contract packaging company engaged PL Programs to design a site implementation project management approach for an in-progress project. PL Programs laid out a comprehensive method for implementing new client sites, including functional strategies, governance, and planning methods, in documented standard operating procedures. The project went live according to plan and client was able to use the methods in other projects.
“Everything that we did to ensure a successful startup worked beautifully… By all accounts, by far the best startup [Co] has ever done… Our processes are working.”
– Client Director of Operations
Get the right team today.
PL Programs, LLC is a VA-certified Veteran-Owned Small Business.